My grandparents lived only a few miles from my house so I was able to visit them every few days, and we spent almost every Sunday at one of their houses. My children lived about an hour away from their grandparents, but they also spent quite a bit of time with them too. Sabrina and her family moved to Arizona last November, and this week Trent and Amelia started their life in Florida. I hope that I can have a close relationship with them, and they can have a close relationship even though the distances are great. I am so grateful for telephones, internet, webcams, airplanes, cars, mail, and pictures.
Seeing my children leave helps me more fully understand how much God wants all of his children to return, and how much he loves every one of us. I can only begin to imagine how much it would break his heart to not be with his children forever. Let's be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment