In my perfect life I would be a stay a home mom/now grandma and have my children and grandchildren around me most of the time. I love the times when we can get together, and I'm jealous of families who live close and have that opportunity. We were lucky to be able to have lots of family dinners after Wes and I were first married. However, as each child married, it became more difficult to schedule get togethers at convenient times for everyone. My job has also become more stressful over the last few years, and I have less energy. The result is that we have less time together. The kicker is that that 2 of our children moved out of state during the last few months. I now usually have to travel to visit them. I have been lucky to be able to visit Sabrina twice during the past month to help with her new arrival. I wish I lived down the street and could help more often, but I'm grateful to be able to go at all. Here is a pictures from my last visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment