*Wes went in for a "routine" biopsy on July 7th and I had to rush him to the emergency room on the 9th. He had a fever of 103 and had a rare strain of e-coli throughout his body including his blood. The doctors kept trying to find an antibiotic to kill it, but couldn't find one until Sunday. He was in the hospital until Monday. We had to wear gloves and aprons when we visited him, and I was quite scared. Wes has been on home care for two weeks now, and he still has to have the antibiotic by IV every day through a line inserted in his arm. He is still very tired, but his fever is gone. He has another doctor appointment tomorrow. The good news is that he does not have cancer.
*My niece, Chelsey, was married last week, and it was a wonderful celebration. She made a beautiful bride, and I have been impressed by her new husband and his family. Kate and Doug's yard was a gorgeous setting for the reception.


No comments:
Post a Comment