Sunday, June 12, 2011

School's Out for Summer!

The best part of being out of school is...........grandchildren!
 Summer started out with a visit from Debbie and her children. (James and Braden were here, but I didn't pull out may camera until a few days ago, after they left). We were able to go swimming, to the park, and hang out at home. Unfortunately, I only had one day where I wasn't at work during their visit, so our time was limited.
One night Tyssie made a great taco dinner, and we were able to hang out with their family too. Alas, once again I forgot my camera. Austin wasn't with us though. He's been in the hospital all week getting his lungs cleaned out from cystic fibrosis. He was quite sick at the beginning of the week, but gets better every day. I took a picture of him during his treatment this morning. We're really grateful for medical science, and look forward to healthy days ahead. I'm also excited to have more grandchild time scheduled during the rest of this month. Summer is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment