Saturday, July 2, 2011

Surf, Sun and Ceremony

What a fun couple of weeks we had in Florida! I loved the beaches in the Tampa area, and it was so fun to watch TJ chase after the birds and play in the sand. We also went to Wakula Springs with Amelia's family, and had a blast on a boat tour and in the water.
 
We were thrilled to be invited to Trent's white coat ceremony. This means he is half way done with his schooling and can work on patients. I think I'll keep my mouth closed around him from now on.
This is the family all ready for the event
.
Amelia and TJ wave to Trent as TJ's cousin, Kalil watches.
Here's another family picture that includes the new coat and the beautiful scenery of Florida.
We had a great time and can't wait to go back (or have them visit here)!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet baby! And a happy grandma ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grandchildren are my happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast. I can't believe how big TJ looks in your arms and how fun to see Trent in his fancy white coat.

    ReplyDelete