Sunday, February 1, 2009
Groundhog Day
I hope that the movie "Groundhog Day" (where the day keeps repeating) doesn't come true tomorrow because it's a Monday. Mondays are the hardest day of the week for me. I always send home notes to parents every Monday, so I have to work hard to make sure they are ready. I also have to talk a lot to introduce new things such as the new spelling words, vocabulary words, and grammar concepts. I would rather the students work than have to listen so long. Worst of all is that Monday night is faculty meeting. UGGG! I always leave feeling like I'm not doing enough. I certainly hope that I don't have to repeat ANY Mondays. I'm always happy when they're over!
I also hope the groundhog does whatever he needs to do so that it is warm enough for the rest of the season that it rains during the night so that we get enough moisture and the ski resorts get their snow, but I don't have to drive through the snow. I know that I am asking for miracles, but I can ask!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment