Sunday, April 22, 2012

Spring Break in Florida

Florida is famous for wild parties for spring break.  Things weren't too wild for us, but it was a party that I would love to attend over and over!

Trent kept asking me what I wanted to do, and I said, "I just want to spend time with your family."  It was great to meet Ayla, and to hang out with the fam.

Amelia relaxed for a few minutes with her beautiful daughter.
Grandkids are the best.  I love spending time with them.
 We went to "Moe's Monday", a family tradition.
 TJ loved his burrito!

Of course, we hit a few beaches.  This was at a lake that belongs to the U of Florida.
We hiked to the top of a lighthouse.
This is the view from the top.
We went to an Easter Egg hunt in Daytona.
TJ had his hunting skills down pat by Easter at the park in Gainesville.
This is living!

No comments:

Post a Comment