Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!

We had lots of visitors this month including Uncle Hadd, Aunt Lois, and a couple of his grandchildren.


I visited Arizona and ate lunch with Adie at her school.

Chase is growing up and learning so much.

We visited a beautiful church in downtown Tucson.

Adie was her happy self.


Parker is no longer a baby.  He loves learning.


Chase was able to mail a letter at an old fashioned post office.


Parker got into the action too.

Kelsi has been with us this spring and we've loved it.  She was at a stop sign and was hit from behind.  She will be getting a new car next week.  She will be around to help with my knee surgery next month after she graduates in a few weeks.
Debbie came down for conference and i was able to attend with her and her mother.  Wes and I also went to Morgan on Sunday to watch with my parents, my siblings, and their families.  I love conference.

The lady in pink is Archana, and she's from India.  She is such an angel because she volunteers in my classroom every day.  They don't have a car, so I took her family to a Holi festival yesterday.  This is before we picked up the colors.

We haven't opened our colors yet.

Mahi and I were covered with colors.

We had a great Indian dinner too.

1 comment:

  1. Love to see you covered in colors! Looks like a really cool cultural event!

    ReplyDelete