Saturday, August 10, 2013

On the Mend


This summer will always be "The Summer of the Knee" for me.  Because of my surgery, we had to stay close to home and I have spent most of the summer exercising a lot and hoping to get my knee to work.  Sabrina's family came up for a few weeks and we were able to do a few fun things in between doctor appointments and physical therapy.


Chase loved digging for dinosaurs.

He could have watched volcanoes all day long.

We went to Idaho Falls with my mom and step-dad.  The temple was beautiful.

This a a large waterfall is close to Brett's family cabin that his dad built.  The cabin was lots of fun and in an amazing setting.  I can understand why they love being there so much.

The kids enjoyed hiking.

Great Grandma Heiner read books to the kids, played games with them, and enjoyed herself.


Adie did a lot of dancing and singing.

Chase was able to go birthday shopping.

Parker got to shop too.  He was almost always a happy guy.

Austin and Kameryn enjoyed Rob's birthday dinner.

Rob enjoyed his birthday too!

These teachers were at Uintah when I started teaching.

These teachers were there too.  I had lots of great mentors.
 
Here is a video of the kids when we went up to my parent's lot.  We were only there a few hours, but everyone had a lot of fun together.



No comments:

Post a Comment