So I've been MIA lately. Once school starts, life is crazy. However I almost have time to breathe right now, so I'll post the highlights of the last few months.
I spent a lot of time during August and September in Physical Therapy. Now my leg is almost better, and I rarely think about
it anymore. I am gaining strength and can do most activities. I am so
thankful for modern medicine. Here are some the the happenings of August, September, and early October.
 |
| My
mom, Diane, Suzanne, and Tiffany drove to Salt Lake for a day. We were able to spend the day
shopping, going to lunch, visiting the Church History Museum, hang out
with mom's cousin, and paint our toenails. It was fun to be with these great ladies. I need more of these kind of days. |
 |
| Austin played football and we were able to go to lots of his games. I loved hanging out in the sun and cheering on the Olympus Titans. |
|
 |
| Austin turned 12, and got a new bike! |
|
 |
| He partied at the Fairmont Bike Park with family and friends. |
|
|
 |
| My nephew, Lorum, was married in the Bountiful Temple. Their reception was in a castle. |
 |
| Here is the beautiful bride, Mattie. |
 |
Lorum was able to talk with many family and friends.
|
 |
| David and his whole family were able to come to the reception. It was good that Scott could make it. On a sad note, he passed away this week after a battle with brain cancer. |
 |
| Here is Kate with Doug, Chelsey, and my mom. Chelsey is very busy in school, so it was nice of her to take so much time out of her studies to be supportive to her cousin. |
 |
| We also enjoyed spending the day with Merl and Diane. The rest of the family showed up after we left, and we wish we could have seen them too. |
 |
| Debbie came down for a weekend and was able to attend one of Austin's games. It's always good to see her, and we hope to make it to Nampa soon to see the rest of the clan. |
Life was busy during August and September, but it was great to spend so much of it with family. That's what really matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment