Wes had extra tickets on US Air, so he decided to use them to send me to Tucson. He said it was the only place he had enough points for, but I think he wanted to get rid of me. Nevertheless, I had a great time in a few days.
 |
| We met Adie for lunch at her school one afternoon. |
 |
| I watched the kids one day so their parents could make a temple trip to Mesa. We rode bikes and played in the sand. |
 |
| We met a few turkeys while on our hike in the canyon. |
 |
| We had a little family time while we waited to pay to get in the canyon. |
 |
| The kids loved collecting leaves. |
 |
| The boys love to pose for pictures! |
It was a fun way to spend my break and my birthday!
We always love our visits from Grandma!
ReplyDelete