Thursday, January 2, 2014

Home for the Holidays

We traveled to Morgan for the annual Heiner family Christmas party.  We made sure to take a four generation picture with  Grandma Heiner, Grandma Doodle, Trent, TJ and Ayla.
While their parents went to lunch with friends, TJ and Ayla went to the Children's Museum with Grandma.  TJ loved being a construction worker.
Both children drove whatever they could!  It's a good thing they had two steering wheels because both kids wanted to be in charge.
Grandma needs to give Ayla riding lessons: Don't use the horn of the saddle, sit up straight, and smile!

TJ started the helicopter and they were ready to take off.
The kids made some tasty cookies for Santa.
TJ tried his hand at skiing and snow boarding.  He was amazing and has no fear.  His parents had to run fast to keep up with him.

This was a fun way to spend Christmas Eve.
Santa found the kids in Salt Lake, and they were thrilled with their haul. 
We had visitors all day, and were able to eat a delicious holiday dinner.
It was a fun, busy Christmas.  I loved having this family to spend the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, you're a blogging maniac these days! So fun to see everything you've all been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to blog while I have a life. My life ends again when school starts on Monday. So I'm making hay while the sun shines and blogging while I can. (Of course that's also when I have time to do things to blog about! I will have no time to have fun to blog about).

    ReplyDelete