Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Terrific Turkey Time

Our dreams of spending time in a warm sunny place came true...eventually.  

The first morning was a bit brisk as Trent and Amelia ran in a 5-k and pushed the little ones, but it was still lots of fun despite the chilly (for Florida) temps.

We decided to let someone else cook for us and joined Amelia's parents for dinner at a restaurant. 
 

Ayla enjoyed her Thanksgiving dinner.

T J had a good time too.

Grandpa loved pushing Ayla around a museum.


We visited the Tallahassee Museum on Friday.  The museum teaches history, has a farm and a zoo, and is such an interesting place to spend the day. T.J. was able to go on a zip-line and loved it.  I have some great videos of him sliding around.  However, the videos are not loading today so I will add them if things change.

On Saturday we went bike riding and Sunday we went to a beach and had a picnic with some gnats.  The gnats were victorious and made us leave their territory.  I can't get those pictures to upload either, so maybe someday I will add them too.

What a fun Thanksgiving!  Wes and I loved spending time with our family, and it sure was tough to arrive home to a huge snowstorm.  We hope to spend winter in a warm place some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment